Benefits offered by this property
There’s no house more magical and nostalgic than this one!!!! It literally feels like another time!
Very large ancestral house extremely well preserved and erected on a large landscaped lot of 32 425 sq. ft. with century-old trees and professional landscaping.
Here are a few of the many attractions:
- 4 safe slow-burning wood fireplaces
- Abundant and luxurious interior woodwork
- Large, airy, well-lit rooms with high ceilings.
- 7 bedrooms
- Superbly finished basement with separate entrance and kitchenette
- Attached double garage warmly arranged and very windowed
- Municipal Water and Sewer Services
- Tranquility while being close to the services offered by the downtown area
- Work by architect Gustav Stickley
- The property is occasionally rented out to groups (business, family, etc.), so there is the possibility of income.
Potential uses: Residential, Gite du Passant (Bed and Breakfast), Table Champêtre, Gift Shop…
Come and visit: it is much more beautiful in real life than on pictures!!!!