Benefits offered by this property
Have fun with family and friends in this stylish home. This cottage has many amenities to make your children’s stay more enjoyable, as well as yours of course 😉 After your excursion in the wild Bras-du-Nord Valley or in the picturesque Old Quebec City, come and relax in good company. Take advantage of the free heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and pool table located at only 3 minutes walking distance. Plan a short stroll down the magical path along the Portneuf River 😮
Here are 3 THINGS PEOPLE LOVE about our home:
1 – OUTDOOR activities AT PROFUSION nearby!
The Bras-du-Nord Valley (20 min from the chalet) is a pure outdoor destination! When you think of mountain biking in Quebec, its name naturally comes to mind! 100 km of “singletrack” mountain biking, from beginner to advanced.
In addition, it offers one of the most extensive networks of hiking trails in Quebec. With its 80 km of developed and marked trails, a wide range of choices is available to you depending on your level and the type of hike you desire.
Finally, the Bras-du-Nord River offers a beautiful territory for canoeing and kayaking, the Valley’s pioneer family activity. You will come across fine sandy beaches along the way, allowing you to dock if necessary and enjoy the sumptuous scenery. A 17.5 km escapade to be explored!
Golf lovers, discover Le Grand Portneuf, a magnificent 27-hole course adjacent to the Domaine! Bordered by the Portneuf River and set in a landscape of valleys and hills: a natural beauty.
Come and discover the beauty of this beautiful region!
All the details concerning these activities will be given to you before your arrival.
Not to mention that you are only 25-40 minutes from Quebec City: stores, boutiques, restaurants, architecture, Old Quebec, etc.
You will have access to the best of both worlds!
2 – A domain offering an inspiring environment for TAKING IT EASY while enjoying COMMON FACILITIES, just like at the hotel.
The Domaine du Grand Portneuf is an exceptional resort to get away and recharge your batteries. After a walk along the shaded paths leading to the Portneuf River, enjoy the heated pool or relax in the all-season sauna and jacuzzi. Then, enjoy “l’apéro” in the central hall while playing a game of pool before retiring to the privacy of your cottage.**
Please note that this is not a hotel and that there are no employees on site to welcome you or answer your specific requests.
In order for you to enjoy the hot tub in privacy, you must go to the central hall (3 min walk from your chalet) to reserve your time slots. A binder is reserved for this purpose. In order for everyone to enjoy the hot tub, each chalet can reserve a 30 minute time slot per day. The central hall is adjacent to the hot tub, swimming pool and sauna. Please note that the pool is operational from June to September, while the hot tub and sauna are open all year round 🙂
3 – A MODERN, CLEAN, COMFORTABLE and well equipped cottage for families
Whether you are relaxing in the living room by the fire or around the large kitchen counter with your guests, you can enjoy the cozy atmosphere of this refined cottage. The intimacy and comfort are optimal for long stays. In addition, there are many features for the comfort and pleasure of your children!
Let’s move on to the main advantages offered by this home:
- 50 Mbps and plus high-speed WIRELESS INTERNET!
- 50″ Smart TV in the living room and 40″ in the bedroom. You will have free access to our NETFLIX and Disney+ subscriptions 🙂
- Warm and romantic gas fireplace in the living room
- Wall-mounted air conditioning unit
- Very well equipped kitchen with DISHWASHER, Keurig coffee machine, 2 Chinese fondue sets, high chair, dishes for children… and lots of work space to cook
- 2 bedrooms with comfortable queen size bed
1 bedroom with 2 double bunk beds, play space with TV and folding baby bed
- Washer and dryer: very practical when you stay several days
- Peaceful outdoor wood burning fireplace: a rarity in the Domaine. Please note that it is operational from May to October inclusively. Don’t forget to bring your wood
- Outdoor 32 Amp/240 Volt outlet to recharge your electric vehicle. However, don’t forget your mobile charger…
- 2 parking spaces (additional spaces available upon request)
- etc., etc., etc.
Services and other attractions nearby:
- IGA supermarket 7 minutes away in downtown Pont-Rouge
- Dozens of restaurants less than 10 minutes away in downtown Pont-Rouge
- Moulin Marcoux (cultural center – concert hall) 5 minutes away
- Equestrian Center Equi Passion at 10 minutes
- Access to snowmobile trails at 8 minutes
- Stadacona Aventures (ATV and snowmobile rentals) 8 minutes away
- Vélopiste Jacques-Cartier/Portneuf at 12 minutes: built on the old railroad with a length of 68 km in stone dust and linking Saint-Gabriel-de-Valcartier to Rivière-à-Pierre.
- Dansereau Outdoor Center in Pont-Rouge, 6 minutes away
- Outdoor skating rinks at the Joé Juneau Recreation Centre, 6 minutes away
- Duchesnay tourist station (Sépaq) 15 minutes away
And of course, many activities directly on the domain: trails, swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, billiards …
The house will be entirely exclusive to you, while the pool, SPA and sauna are shared with the tenants of the resort.
Other things to note:
The house guide as well as instructional messages will be sent to you after booking to simplify the arrival process as much as possible and allow you to properly plan the activities of your stay.
Book directly at the following number 819-987-9898 or 1-844-448-9898 or email@example.com.
To see the availability, click on this link: https://airbnb.com/h/chalet-a-louer-harfang-de-portneuf-flex-immobilier