Benefits offered by this property
Here are 3 THINGS PEOPLE LOVE about our home:
1 – OUTDOOR activities AT PROFUSION nearby!
The Bras-du-Nord Valley (20 min from the chalet) is a pure outdoor destination! When you think of mountain biking in Quebec, its name naturally comes to mind! 100 km of “singletrack” mountain biking, from beginner to advanced.
In addition, it offers one of the most extensive networks of hiking trails in Quebec. With its 80 km of developed and marked trails, a wide range of choices is available to you depending on your level and the type of hike you desire.
Finally, the Bras-du-Nord River offers a beautiful territory for canoeing and kayaking, the Valley’s pioneer family activity. You will come across fine sandy beaches along the way, allowing you to dock if necessary and enjoy the sumptuous scenery. A 17.5 km escapade to be explored!
Golf lovers, discover Le Grand Portneuf, a magnificent 27-hole course adjacent to the Domaine! Bordered by the Portneuf River and set in a landscape of valleys and hills: a natural beauty.
Come and discover the beauty of this beautiful region!
All the details concerning these activities will be given to you before your arrival.
Not to mention that you are only 25 minutes from Quebec City: stores, boutiques, restaurants, architecture, Old Quebec, etc.
You will have access to the best of both worlds!
2 – A domain offering an inspiring environment for TAKING IT EASY while enjoying COMMON FACILITIES, just like at the hotel.
The Domaine du Grand Portneuf is an exceptional resort to get away and recharge your batteries. After a walk along the shaded paths leading to the Portneuf River, enjoy the heated pool or relax in the all-season sauna and jacuzzi. Then, enjoy “l’apéro” by the fireplace in the central hall before returning to the intimacy of your chalet.**
In order for you to enjoy the hot tub in privacy, you must go to the central hall (5 min walk from your chalet) to reserve your time slots. A binder is reserved for this purpose. In order for everyone to enjoy the hot tub, each chalet can reserve a 30 minute time slot per day. The central hall is adjacent to the hot tub, swimming pool and sauna.
3 – A MUFFLED, MODERN and COMFORTABLE cottage
Whether you are relaxing in the living room by the fire or around the large kitchen counter with your guests, you will appreciate the cozy atmosphere of this refined cottage. The privacy and comfort are optimal for long stays. Indeed, the 2 bedrooms are equipped with comfortable queen size beds and each has its own bathroom and walk-in closet.
Let’s move on to the main advantages offered by this home:
- High-speed 120 Mbps WIRELESS INTERNET!
- Cable TV (CBC, TVA Sports, TSN…) and SMART TV in the living room allowing NETFLIX, Chromecast, YouTube and other apps to be broadcast
- Warm and romantic gas stove in the living room
- Wall-mounted air conditioning unit
- Well-equipped kitchen with DISHWASHER, hybrid Keurig and filter coffee machine, fondue pot… and plenty of work space for cooking on the luxurious granite countertop
- Sofa bed in the living room, but we recommend it only for children…
- Washer and dryer: very practical when you stay several days
- Large covered patio (therefore sheltered from bad weather) with 4 season BBQ and patio set.
- etc., etc., etc.
It is essential that you know that the property is located near a busy road. We can therefore hear the traffic, mainly during the day. However, you will notice that the asking price (which is more than reasonable) for this elegant home takes this factor into account. Nevertheless, if you are allergic to noise, this cottage is not for you. This is what we call being both far and close to civilization 😉
Services and other attractions nearby:
- IGA supermarket 7 minutes away in downtown Pont-Rouge
- Dozens of restaurants less than 10 minutes away in downtown Pont-Rouge
- Moulin Marcoux (cultural center – concert hall) 5 minutes away
- Access to snowmobile trails at 3 minutes
- Stadacona Aventures (ATV and snowmobile rentals) 8 minutes away
- Vélopiste Jacques-Cartier/Portneuf at 12 minutes: built on the old railroad with a length of 68 km in stone dust and linking Saint-Gabriel-de-Valcartier to Rivière-à-Pierre.
- Dansereau Outdoor Center in Pont-Rouge, 6 minutes away
- Duchesnay tourist station (Sépaq) 15 minutes away
Save a few dollars by booking directly with the following number 819-987-9898 or 1-844-448-9898 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the availability, click on this link: https://airbnb.com/h/chalet-a-louer-black-cactus-de-portneuf-flex-immobilier