Benefits offered by this property
This 11,367 square feet (1,056 sq. m.) lot with 80 feet of frontage is located in the H0043 zone, which allows the construction of a house (single-family detached) or a duplex (two-family detached). However, the lot comes with minimum guidelines to respect for your construction project, in order to maintain the superior standard of the immediate neighborhood (see document below in the “Plans and Dimensions” section).
Here are the advantages offered by this lot:
- No tax (GST/QST) on the purchase
- Intimate lot surrounded by a wooded area on both sides
- West orientation, so sunshine is guaranteed in the backyard in the afternoon 🌞😎
- Located in a quiet neighborhood, at the end of a dead-end street: even more tranquility!
- Served by municipal sewer and aqueduct services
- Only 5 minutes from the University of Sherbrooke
- 2 minutes from the beautiful Halte Turgeon-Gaudreau: fishing, kayaking, bird watching, picnic…
Ideal location to build the property of your dreams 🥰 By the way, the land is offered for sale by a building contractor, so if you wish, he could build your project for you 😊