Contemporary cottage sold in 6 days in Granby!
Here are the characteristics of this contemporary cottage sold in 6 days in Granby :
Contemporary cottage whose design is aesthetic and intelligent. As examples :
- 4 bedrooms on the 2nd floor with washer-dryer space on the same floor;
- Stylish washroom on the ground floor adjacent to the garage;
- Spacious main entrance hall with 2 closets;
- Open concept design with 9 foot high ceilings;
- Abundant and modern windows with energy efficient glass;
- All floors covered with hardwood or ceramic tile on all floors;
- Kitchen with 2 sinks, walnut cabinets, island with stainless steel lunch counter, stainless steel hood and ceramic backsplash;
- Gas fireplace in living room;
- Master bedrooms with walk-in closet and balcony overlooking the backyard;
- Bathroom with multi-jet ceramic shower, large therapeutic bath, double vanity and abundant windows for privacy;
- Exterior wall cladding in stone and resistant steel guaranteed 50 years;
- Etc. etc. etc. etc. 🙂
In addition, the basement is fully finished and has several storage spaces including a cold room.
Large patio, huge deck, 21-foot heated pool, floral arrangements, trees and opaque wooden fence (privacy) adorn the lot. Consequently, this superb property is located in a quiet, wooded and mountainous roundabout only composed of quality homes. Less than 2 minutes from Miner Golf Club, Boisés Miner (ecological park), St-Bernard Elementary School, Collège du Mont-Sacré-Coeur, Lac Boivin and the many services offered on Denison Street East. More specifically, only 6 minutes from Highway 10.
What more can I say?! She’s waiting for you 😉