Benefits offered by this property
This renovated ancestral building offers the following options:
- 132 sq. ft. office on the ground floor for $500/month
- 210 sq. ft. office on 2nd floor for $600/month
- Large office space on the 2nd floor with kitchen, water closet, conference room and 4 closed offices, price depending on location and size of office, from $400 to $600/month. This room is being renovated. Some rooms will have ornate ceilings nearly 12 feet high.
Important features to consider :
- The vast majority of the expenses associated with the premises are borne by the owner (see below);
- A building well maintained by its owner;
- About ten parking spaces in the back;
- In the heart of the revitalizing downtown area;
- Only a minute from Route 116;
- Within walking distance of good restaurants;
- An elevator for people with reduced mobility serves the ground floor and the 2nd floor.
Expenses to be borne by the owner :
Electricity; hot water; heating; air conditioning; elevator; common area repair and cleaning; property taxes; snow removal.
Expenses to be borne by the tenant :
Telephone; Internet; cleaning of your premises.
***Please note that the large commercial space on the ground floor is currently for rent. For more information, see the following announcement: https://fleximmobilier.com/en/votre-maison/commercial-space-office-business-for-rent-in-warwick/