Benefits offered by this property
Octave presents its turnkey project PORT-AU-PERSIL by Octave located in the municipality of Saint-Siméon in Charlevoix.
- Large wooded lots ready to build on with a partial view of the river (see the plan of the lots below in the section “Plans and dimensions”)
- Access to the lots by a peaceful private road in the middle of nature
- Documents required to obtain the construction permit are included in the purchase price*:
- House plan
- Preliminary site plan* (if applicable)
- Soil study* (if applicable)
- Budget for the general contractor working on the project
- After the purchase of the land, a 5-year period is allowed to start building the house
Depending on the buyer’s needs, Octave also offers the following services
- Assistance in dealing with the general contractor
- Management of the construction site
Price of the lots
- Lot #1 of 7,154 sq.m. / 77,005 sq.ft. (lot 6467887): $85,000 + tx (RESERVED)
- Lot #2 of 7,440 sq.m. / 80,083 sq.ft. (lot 6467888) : $95,000 + tx
- Lot #3 of 3,331 sq.m. / 35,854 sq.ft. (lot 5728599): $65,000 + tx
- Lot #4 of 11,265 sq.m. / 121,255 sq.ft. (lot 6467886): $125,000 + tx
HOME FROM $325,000 + TX
The houses of the PORT-AU-PERSIL project signed by Octave give the impression, in any season, of being an integral part of the surrounding nature.
POSSIBLE USES: Primary residence, secondary residence or for tourist rental purposes (Airbnb short-term rental)
- House of approximately 1,488 sq. ft.
- Large open area
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom and 1 powder room
- Modern windows from floor to ceiling
- Large panoramic terrace facing the St. Lawrence River
- High quality cedar siding
Depending on the buyer’s needs, the architectural technologist collaborating on the project will be able to offer an advisory service for modifications to the interior design of the house.
Port-au-Persil in the municipality of Saint-Siméon, Charlevoix
Port-au-Persil is a small, quiet hamlet that leaves no one indifferent. Its steep walls, struck by the river, its small historical chapel and its wharf where you can observe belugas and whales make it an extraordinary place to relax in all seasons.
Less than 3 km away is the village of Saint-Siméon where you will find warm and welcoming people as well as all the necessary services. Moreover, thanks to the nearby ferry, you can enjoy the Baie-des-Rochers and Palisades de Charlevoix parks. For skiers and hikers, the ski slopes and trails of Mont Grand-Fonds in La Malbaie await you only 30 minutes away by car.
Saint-Siméon is considered the crossroads village of Charlevoix thanks to its Traverse Saint-Siméon giving access to Rivière-du-Loup. Moreover, you will be at 1h30 from Saguenay.
For more information, contact :
Société Immobilière Octave inc.
Article to read on The Project: https://www.lecharlevoisien.com/2021/12/11/nouveau-developpement-residentiel-a-port-au-persil/
*The site characterization studies (soil) and the land were done by an engineer for each lot: The locations for the septic tanks and the drainfields were determined in this report. Therefore, upon purchase of the land, the purchasers have everything in hand to request their final bid from the general contractor and obtain the construction permit from the municipality. The person in charge of permits and work inspections for the municipality already has all these documents in his possession. Additional fees may apply depending on the house model chosen.