Benefits offered by this property
You drop your luggage in the walk-in closet of your sweet room followed by a relaxing pause in the luxurious shower… then prepare your favorite cocktail in the friendly kitchen. Your guests are about to join you: light the fireplace and prepare the table for a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Once the meal is over, a dip in your private hot tub is the perfect ending to the day before your next excursion to the wild Bras-du-Nord Valley or the picturesque Old Quebec!
Here are 3 THINGS PEOPLE LOVE about our home:
1 – OUTDOOR activities AT PROFUSION nearby!
The Bras-du-Nord Valley (20 min from the chalet) is a pure outdoor destination! When you think of mountain biking in Quebec, its name naturally comes to mind! 100 km of “singletrack” mountain biking, from beginner to advanced.
In addition, it offers one of the most extensive networks of hiking trails in Quebec. With its 80 km of developed and marked trails, a wide range of choices is available to you depending on your level and the type of hike you desire.
Finally, the Bras-du-Nord River offers a beautiful territory for canoeing and kayaking, the Valley’s pioneer family activity. You will come across fine sandy beaches along the way, allowing you to dock if necessary and enjoy the sumptuous scenery. A 17.5 km escapade to be explored!
Golf lovers, discover Le Grand Portneuf, a magnificent 27-hole course adjacent to the Domaine! Bordered by the Portneuf River and set in a landscape of valleys and hills: a natural beauty.
Come and discover the beauty of this beautiful region!
All the details concerning these activities will be given to you before your arrival.
Not to mention that you are only 25 minutes from Quebec City: stores, boutiques, restaurants, architecture, Old Quebec, etc.
You will have access to the best of both worlds!
2 – A domain offering an inspiring environment for TAKING IT EASY while enjoying COMMON FACILITIES, just like at the hotel
The Domaine du Grand Portneuf is an exceptional resort to get away and recharge your batteries. After a walk along the shaded paths leading to the Portneuf River, enjoy the heated pool or relax in the all-season sauna and jacuzzi. Then, enjoy “l’apéro” in the central hall while playing a game of pool before retiring to the privacy of your cottage.**
However, please be advised that this is not a hotel and that there are no employees on site to welcome you or answer your specific requests.
The pool is operational from June to September inclusively, while the hot tub and sauna are open all year round 🙂
3 – A MUFFLED, MODERN and COMFORTABLE chalet
Whether you are relaxing in the living room by the fire or around the large kitchen counter with your guests, you will enjoy the lively atmosphere of this refined cottage. The intimacy and comfort are optimal for long stays. Indeed, the 2 bedrooms are equipped with comfortable Queen size beds and each has its own bathroom and walk-in closet.
Let’s move on to the main advantages offered by this house:
- WIRELESS INTERNET high speed 100 Mbps !
- 55 inch TV with cable (CBC, CTV, TVA Sports…) and SMART TV in the living room allowing the broadcasting of your subscriptions NETFLIX, YouTube and other apps
- Warm and romantic gas fireplace in the living room
- Wall-mounted air conditioning unit
- Well-equipped kitchen with DISHWASHER, hybrid Keurig and filter coffee machine, fondue pot… and plenty of work space to cook on the luxurious quartz countertop
- Large dining table for 6 people, in addition to the 4 counter seats
- 2 large bedrooms with queen size bed and walk-in closet
- Sofa bed in the living room, perfect for 2 children or an adult…
- 2 very comfortable single memory foam floor mattresses and a children’s bed in the walk-in closet of a bedroom. Bring your own sheets, blankets and pillows for those.
- Washer and dryer: very practical when staying several days 😉
- Large covered patio (therefore protected from bad weather) with 4 season BBQ, patio set and your hot tub in your backyard
- Outdoor gas fireplace: operational from May to October inclusively
- Etc. etc. etc.
It is essential that you know that the property is located near a busy road. We can therefore hear the traffic, mainly during the day. However, you will notice that the asking price (which is more than reasonable) for this elegant home takes this factor into account. Nevertheless, if you are allergic to noise, this cottage is not for you. This is what we call being both far and close to civilization 😉
Services and other attractions nearby:
- IGA supermarket 7 minutes away in downtown Pont-Rouge
- Dozens of restaurants less than 10 minutes away in Pont-Rouge and St-Raymond
- Moulin Marcoux (cultural center – concert hall) 5 minutes away
- Access to snowmobile trails at 3 minutes
- Stadacona Aventures (ATV and snowmobile rentals) 8 minutes away
- Vélopiste Jacques-Cartier/Portneuf at 12 minutes: built on the old railroad with a length of 68 km in stone dust and linking Saint-Gabriel-de-Valcartier to Rivière-à-Pierre.
- Dansereau Outdoor Center in Pont-Rouge, 6 minutes away
- Duchesnay tourist station (Sépaq) 15 minutes away
And of course, many activities directly on the domain: trails, swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, billiards …
The house and the hot tub in the backyard will be entirely exclusive to you, while the pool, sauna and other facilities in the central hall are shared with the tenants of the resort.
Other things to note:
The house guide as well as instructional messages will be sent to you after booking to simplify the arrival process as much as possible and allow you to properly plan the activities of your stay.
Save a few dollars by booking directly with the following number 819-987-9898 or 1-844-448-9898 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the availability, click on this link: https://airbnb.com/h/chalet-a-louer-blanc-bouleau-de-portneuf-flex-immobilier